Every treatment – every style – every smile is unique, and we treat you that way from the very start. See why we are your preferred choice for Tri-Cities orthodontics.
Meet Dr. Jay Zuroff
Setting the standard of Tri-Cities orthodontics for over 20 years.
Love Every #selfie!
There’s a reason our motto is “Experience and excellence for the most challenging smiles.” It describes our dedication to providing you the best orthodontics in the Tri-Cities, and Dr. Zuroff’s knowledge and expertise won’t disappoint.
High-quality Orthodontics For Adults and Teens
The clear way to straight teeth
Invisalign® for adults is the discreet way to straighten your teeth. The clear, removable aligner trays gradually shift your teeth into their proper positions, leaving you with a beautifully aligned and healthy smile – without having to deal with wires or metal brackets.
Thanks to modern technology, now you can:
– Review your smile outcome before you even start with our iTero scanner. This quick scanner allows us to take a 3D image of your teeth – no more goopy impressions – to create more accurate and comfortable aligner trays than ever before. This high resolution, interactive image of your teeth will simulate your treatment progress from start to finish, keeping you on track.
Dr. Zuroff is confident orthodontic treatment can be successful at any age. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and discuss if Invisalign is right for you.
Never stop smiling
With Invisalign Teen®, teens don’t have to put their life on hold to get a beautiful, healthy smile. How so?
– The clear aligners gradually shift teeth into their proper positions while your teen is at school or asleep.
– These aligners can be easily removed for eating school lunch or taking prom pictures.
– Since the aligners are removable, your teen can still maintain a consistent at-home hygiene routine with easy brushing and flossing.
With our 3D image iTero scanner, you and your teen can preview his or her new smile before starting treatment. Seeing the finish line will keep your teenager motivated to wear those aligner trays. This quick scanner also removes the goopy impressions process and creates more accurate and comfortable aligners.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and discuss an orthodontic treatment plan for your family.
Creating beautiful smiles
Here’s a glimpse of what we can do for you and your family:
– Free monitoring appointments: It is best for children to see an orthodontist by age seven to determine if and when treatment would be necessary. During these monitoring appointments, we will analyze various factors, such as jaw development, thumb-sucking, crossbites, and speech impediments.
– Braces: In addition to traditional metal braces, we also offer clear ceramic braces. Braces are especially effective when a patient has bite misalignment problems that must be corrected along with straightening the teeth. Both children and adults can benefit from braces.
– Invisalign: A discreet way to straighten your teeth. These clear, removable trays are customized to straighten your teeth and fix your bite. Invisalign is available for teens and adults.
– Surgical Orthodontics: Braces are often worn in conjunction with orthodontic surgery to keep teeth in the proper position and ensure everything heals properly.
– Early Adolescent Treatment: We take a conservative approach to adolescent orthodontics with options ranging from simple space maintenance to a full two-phase treatment plan.
– Retainers: To keep your beautifully aligned and healthy smile set, we offer retainers and retainer replacements to all our patients.
To learn more about any of our services or to schedule a free consultation, contact us today!
Robert, Actual Patient
Brook, Actual Patient
Michelle, Actual Patient
The Best in Tri-Cities Orthodontics
Need forms? Need to make a payment? Access our Patient Resources page.