Our Safety Protocols
See how we're protecting your oral and overall health.
Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
We want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We’re implementing extra precautions above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by CDC, ADA, and OSHA. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what’s new, and if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us: 509-735-7772.
- Before your appointment, we’ll ask you a series of health screening questions. If you have a fever or other symptoms of illness, we’ll ask you to delay your appointment.
- Please don’t bring anyone with you to the appointment. Guests will be asked to wait outside the office (exceptions will be made for dependents).
- Please wear a mask or face covering when you arrive at our office, and don’t remove it until you are seated in the dental chair.
- We’ll check your temperature upon arrival, and ask you to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Patient forms can be completed online to limit contact.
- We’re altering our schedule to reduce the number of patients in the office at once. This will help us social distance and maintain infection control.
- Please keep this in mind when scheduling or rescheduling.
- Our hours of operation remain the same.
- All staff will be screened and have their temperature taken daily.
- Office staff will wear a mask at all times.
- Clinical staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- After every patient, we’ll thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We’re adding more frequent disinfecting cycles.
- We’ve upgraded our air filtration systems to include a new EOS Dental Suction System.
- All staff will be trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- You’ll notice we’ve rearranged our waiting room to abide by social distancing guidelines.
We’re dedicated to keeping our team members and all of our patients safe at all times. We’ve always prioritized this at our office, so we are in a great position to add the layers of intervention recommended to limit viral spread and also preserve and enhance your oral health.
We’re encouraging all of our patients to communicate with us via phone or email with any questions ahead of your visit, and let us know if right now is not the right time for you to keep your visit for any reason at all.
We encourage you to all stay safe and follow local guidelines. We want to stay well together and share smiles again soon!